Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh My Blue Sapphire!

I just LOVE me some Sapphires! I mean I really, really LOVE Sapphires! I would seriously eat them if I could. No, really, I would.

I got this humongous beautiful Sapphire briolette a while back, and I've been waiting for the perfect project to use it up. Well, more like I've been skeered(skeered:scared) to use it(ahem, chicken!). Well I've finally dreamed up the perfect design for it and the other lovely Sapphires I have in my stash, and I'm super excited to get it started! I've taken pictures of the lovely yummies for you to see how gorgeous they are:) I will post about the finished project as well. Have a great weekend all!


Beautiful Blue Sapphires! I'm such a lucky gal :)



How can you NOT want to EAT these??!! I mean seriously! Ugh they are so pretty they make me wanna cry:) Just wait to see what lovely I am making with these beauties! Check back soon to find out.......

xoxo,
Amber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.