Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sneak Peek..........

Sneak Peek...........

So I told you I have been crazed with creating lately! This is a sneak peek at another piece from my Luxe Bohemian Collection. It is in the finishing stages, so I still have to finish the clasp, oxidize the focal piece, buff, tumble and polish, then voila! It will be listed in my shop shortly, but here are some pictures to tease just a bit..............




I'm really in LOVE with this one-it will be hard to let go of for sure. Topaz is one of my favorite stones to work with. Aside from it's amazing sparkle, Topaz comes in SOOOO many scrumptious colors and shades it's design possibilities are just endless. In this bracelet I've used gorgeous Sky Blue Topaz faceted ovals, loads of London Blue Topaz rondelles, Sky Blue Topaz full briolettes, London Blue Topaz pear briolettes, and GORGEOUS SPARKLY Champagne Quartz Marquis. MmMmMmMm I'm in L O V E!!!!

I haven't named this lovely yet, so if you have any suggestions I would LOVE to hear them! Leave your suggestions in the comments.............

xoxo,
Amber


2 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Love this one.

Blue Scarab Jewelry said...

Thank you GrandmaMarilyns! This might have to be a keeper lol:) But then again, I say that about them all haha!